I must admit, I had never purchased a Charlotte Tilbury product before this buy. I just thought they were a little too overpriced, and nothing really ever appealed to me. And then, along came the Hollywood Flawless Filter – described by Charlotte Tilbury as “A Complexion Booster For Super Starlit Skin”, this product is, essentially, an illuminating soft-focus primer or glow booster, which doubles as a highlighter.
Says Charlotte Tilbury:
Darlings, this is a new REVOLUTIONARY category in makeup, a customisable complexion booster for super starlit skin in seconds! My Hollywood Flawless Filter in Shade 4 has the versatility of a primer, the mega-watt glow of a highlighter, and the perfecting properties of your favourite digital filter. Featuring fabulous ingredients, it soft-focuses, illuminates skin and makes lines and pores appear smoother.
WHAT MAKES HOLLYWOOD FLAWLESS FILTER MAGIC:
• The ultimate high gloss, high glow celebrity-skin-filter-in-a-bottle! This was born on the red carpet makeup, inspired by technology, for real life, in real time that looks amazing on-screen or off.
• Smoothing airbrush polymers roll over your complexion for a poreless-looking, creamy finish.
• Glossy Oil is a lightweight moisturising oil that reflects and adds light to your face where you need it.
• Finely milled powders soft focus, makes lines and pores appear smoother which means it only ever looks as amazing in real life, as it does on camera.
• Porcelain Flower Extract is a brightening ingredient derived from a Thai flower with natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to enhance microcirculation and brighten skin.
• Ideal for superstar-lit skin whether you want a subtle glow or a mega-watt complexion.
Fill: 30ml for $44