Hi, there! I’m Maayza.
I love all things makeup and beauty related. I’ll do product reviews here, give recommendations, post about new products I’m excited for, all that.
I’ll also do the occasional lifestyle post about quotes or shows or shoes or anything in particular that I’m obsessed with at the moment.
For your reference, I am matched to NC20 and C2 in MAC, and in summers I am close to NC25. The shades 1W2 Sand and 2N1 Desert Beige match me in the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Makeup. I am also close to the shade Warm Nude in Too Faced’s Born This Way Foundation. In Tarte’s Shape Tape Concealer, Light Sand, Light Medium, and Light Medium Honey suit me (from winter to summer in that order, respectively). NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard and Cannelle also matches me, with the former being a perfect match and the latter being a near-perfect one.
Here are 16 random facts about me:
- I love horror movies.
- When I’m nervous or sad I like to keep my highlighters/luminizers near me because it calms me down.
- I adore animals.
- I love Peter Rabbit and I dream of owning Beatrix Potter’s Hill Top house.
- I also love Daphne duMaurier and Frenchman’s Creek is the reason I want to live in a house by the sea.
- My favorite singer is Lana Del Rey.
- I love tea.
- Memoirs Of A Geisha is one of my favorite books. Another is Frenchman’s Creek by Daphne DuMaurier.
- My favorite TV show is Breaking Bad and I still get depressed thinking about it.
- I would love to tour Europe, especially the UK, France, Austria, and Turkey.
- I love the Real Housewives series. Beverly Hills is my favorite.
- English is not my first language.
- I could watch Animal Planet for days. Like, if there’s nothing good on TV, I’ll watch Animal Planet. Except if there’s a show about seals or dolphins. [Edit: The Animal Planet here in the US is always airing weird reality shows, which I do not like. There is literally no animal except the occasional cat or dog on this channel, man. I much prefer the one in Pakistan. (And Punta Cana!)]
- I’m slightly superstitious.
- I LOVE paper punches.
- I had a goth phase around the time I was 13 or 14 years old. Singing Helena by My Chemical Romance at the top of my lungs shall always make me happy.
Now that you know a little about me, you might want to make yourself comfortable with a warm cup of tea and browse through what my blog has to offer. ☕️
Love and happiness to you and yours,
P.S.: If you have any questions about what I post, or anything besides that, feel free to ask. You can contact me via the page next to this one.
Also, please DO NOT use my picture in this post without my permission. Thank you.
Pictures in header image are from Google.