Truth be told, I’ve never really been into Korean beauty/skincare all that much. I just do what I can to make sure my dry skin keeps looking healthy and moisturized, as best I can.
However, I’d been eyeing the Son And Park Beauty Filter Cream Glow for ages on Sephora, and when I finally decided to spend $32 on it, of course, of course it promptly went out of stock.
So, then, last weekend, I was prowling around my local Sephora, looking for stuff to blow money on, when I came across a few boxes of this cream placed snugly inside the K-Beauty section.
Naturally, I picked one up without another thought, purchased it, and brought it home. And man, am I glad I did.
Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A lightweight, quick-absorbing cream that provides coverage, brightens the skin tone, and primes skin for makeup application.
– Uneven skin tone
– Dullness and uneven texture
If you want to know more…
Introducing the secret to glowing, picture-perfect skin. Son & Park, the K-beauty brand that brought you the cult classic Beauty Water, has created a lightweight base cream that’s packed with flower extracts you’ll love, including lily, rose, and jasmine. This whipped cream contains pearl to illuminate the complexion and rosa damascena flower to help control sebum production. After using the filter cream, your skin will look brighter, smoother, and more even, as if you actually put a real life filter on it.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is free of artificial fragrance, petrolatum, benzyl alcohol, chlorphenesin, BHT, TEA, mineral oil, and talc.
You get 40g for $32.
- Glow, baby, glow. This cream, when first applied, appears as a pinkish-white caste on the skin and that promptly fades into a bright, almost rosy glow as the cream absorbs into the skin.
- The glow from the Son And Park Beauty Filter Cream Glow is cool toned, but does not look weird or ashy on my skin.
- This cream is a great pick-me-up on days when my skin is looking dull. (Which is often, in the colder months.)
- This is a lightweight cream and it absorbs very quickly.
- It is a light moisturizer for my dry skin and would be great in the spring/summer months.
- It works really well as a primer under my makeup, keeping it looking smooth and radiant.
- You don’t need much to make your skin glow.
- Because this cream is lightweight and looks brightening and radiant, and not greasy, I think it can be used by people of all skin types.
- The jar is so cute! I heart frosted glass. And they give you a little spatula with it.
- I think the price is a reasonable for the amount you get.
- Since the Son And Park Beauty Filter Cream Glow absorbs quickly, I have to work hastily to make sure this is absorbed by my skin.
- It does not provide too much moisture for my very dry skin, especially in the winter, and I feel I have to apply a hyaluronic acid serum under it.
Do I recommend the Son And Park Beauty Filter Cream Glow?
I think this cream is a great way to give a little boost and radiance to the skin, especially as a brightening primer under makeup. My pictures don’t do justice to the subtle way this creme lights my skin up when applied. It will likely suit all skin types because of its lightweight texture and quick absorption. So, yes, I definitely recommend the Son And Park Beauty Filter Cream Glow, to all, whether or not they are fans of K-beauty!