Says Gosh about their Lumi Drops:
Natural raw beauty comes from within. Let the new LUMIDROPS capture your light and let it shine. LUMIDROPS is a liquid highlighter that dresses the skin in an illuminating veil of beautiful radiance. Enhancing the complexion with a shimmery finish from reflecting pearl pigments. Enjoying a night out? The new
LUMIDROPS delivers red-carpet ready skin, creating that perfect radiant look by strobing light and luminosity to your skin – as if it’s coming from
within. With three different shades, it will brighten up any look and highlight your most beautiful features.
HOW TO USE IT
Use alone for a radiant even finish or use it for strobing with a few drops where the sun would naturally hit your face, including
the bridge of the nose, tip of the chin, center of the forehead, cupid’s bow, brow bones, and cheekbones.
The site sells it for € 10.00 (15 ml).
I was looking for some new highlighters to try while I am here in Pakistan, and while scrolling through Just4Girls.pk, I came across these Gosh Cosmetics Lumi Drops.
Now, I’d heard of Gosh cosmetics before and I’d seen a lot of their makeup products in department stores in Lahore, but I’d never tried anything from them. So I looked up some other reviews of this product, and it seemed solid.
So you know your girl had to fork over that money.
I bought these Lumi Drops in the shade 002 Vanilla, which I believe is the lightest shade. They are also available in a Peach shade and a Bronze shade.
I paid Rs. 1750 for them and the bottle includes 15 ml of product.
- The shade 002 Vanilla is lovely warm pearlescent shade with hints of pink, and it suits my medium/tan skin tone quite well.
- The pigmentation of the Gosh Lumi Drops is quite stunning, and for a drugstore product the quality is great. The shimmer is finely milled and gives my skin a lovely dewy radiance which can be built up without exaggerating pores.
- These Gosh Lumi Drops last!!! I put them on around noon and they lasted well into the night, having diffused a little around evening.
- A tiny drop goes a long, long way, so the quantity is quite generous.
- The Gosh Lumi Drops come in three different colors for a variety of skin tones.
- These Drops can be mixed in with foundation or moisturiser, or used as a highlight on the face and body.
- The consistency is a bit watery but I actually like that as it makes application easy and each drop of this product is quite pigmented.
- The bottle has a very thin nozzle which is great for pushing out just as much product as is needed. The drops and their design remind me of the MAC Lustre Drops which were all the rage once upon a time.
- I think the price for the quality and quantity is great!
- THE GOSH LUMI DROPS ARE AVAILABLE IN PAKISTAN!
- Honestly, I had to come up with a meh with much difficulty, because I couldn’t really find anything to hate about this product. I suppose that while these drops are very finely milled, they are not as finely milled as I would like them to be. (I’m picky and I like minimal visible shimmer in my products because I think it looks tacky otherwise.)
I like to buff the Gosh Lumi Drops in the shade Vanilla onto the high points of my face with my finger or a Sephora #56 brush.
Do I recommend The Gosh Lumi Drops?
You bet!! They come in a variety of shades, and for a drugstore product the quality and quantity and price are all on point.