The Sephora Collection Puff & Shine Shimmery Body Powder is part of Sephora’s Holiday 2017 release. It contains 8 g of sparkly body powder for the affordable price of $13.
Now, I have no use for this in all honesty. There’s nowhere I’m going or nothing I wear which will be the perfect reason to pull out this product and puff it all over my being.
I got this, because ages ago, Yves Saint Laurent released their Baby Doll Perfume, and perfumed body powder to go along with it. I was enamored with that body powder, after I saw it in a magazine, and have since been looking for something similar to it. Enter the Sephora Collection Puff & Shine Shimmery Body Powder.
What it is:
A loose, shimmery powder for body, face, and hair.
What it does:
This shimmering loose powder with subtle color is perfect for lighting up features. With a super-soft brush, it’s easy to apply to the body, face, and hair for a light sparkle that amps up any look for the holidays.
This set contains:
– 0.28 oz/ 8 g Loose powder
$13 for 8 g is a good price.
- If sparkle if your thing, you will love the Sephora Collection Puff & Shine Shimmery Body Powder. It is saturated with shiny multi-colored sparkle set in a nude pink powder base.
- The puff is soft and really gives you a stroke of shimmer in one go.
- The container is much bigger than I thought it would be, and the amount of body powder received is generous.
- As this is body shimmer, it is bound to be sticking to the skin for a while.
- Can also be worn in the hair.
- Looks really beautiful and cute in the shimmery pink and gold packaging.
- Glitter. Glitter everywhere. Seriously; I received my package and the entire inside of the parcel was shimmery, and the Sephora Collection Puff & Shine Shimmery Body Powder hadn’t even been opened yet. When I did open it, the shimmer went flying everywhere. Open my images in a new tab and then click on them to see what I mean.
- The glitter/sparkle in this shimmer body powder is large, so I would recommend keeping it away from the eyes.
- This shimmer body powder is not scented. (Meh for me.)
Do I recommend this product?
If glittery sparkle is your thing, and you like it all over the body, and the container appeals to you, and you want something cute for your vanity, then yes. I recommend the Sephora Collection Puff & Shine Shimmery Body Powder.
Online at Sephora.
Follow me here on Instagram.