What it is:
A hydrating shimmer powder that brings a glowing, healthy-looking texture to the face and body.
What it does:
Specially formulated for a long lasting finish, All Over Face & Body Shimmer in Powder glides across the skin for a gentle and natural-looking radiance. Perfect for creating a Hollywood glow, it’s easy to apply, light and comfortable, and long-lasting to ensure that skin is left with a gentle shimmer and glowing finish for hours.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
“This is my bestselling product! I was eager to create a highlighter than doesn’t have a sparkling glitter effect. Once I achieved this formula, which gives the skin a dewy and radiant glow like never seen before in any other highlighter, I decided to add moisturizing benefits because most powder products tend to dry out the skin.”—Natasha Denona
This product is cruelty-free and free of allergens.
10 g for $38
You don’t always get (exactly) what you want
Oh, how badly I wanted this. Did it live up to me expectations though? Let’s see. The product itself, the shade i.e. and the formula, are gorgeous. The packaging? Sigh.
- This shade 01 Light is what dreams are made of. If gold, champagne, beige, and nude all came together and made the perfect baby, this would be it. It is best for light to light-medium skin tones.
- This highlight is the definition of lit from within glow and natural radiance. It can easily be buffed out to achieve skin that is dewy and glowing from within. It can also be layered on for a stronger effect and doesn’t really emphasise flaws.
- The formula is somewhat powdery, but very soft. It doesn’t kick up much product at all.
- The day I tried this, the product stayed on my face for about 5 hours before fading slightly. (I’d been indoors and outdoors quite a lot, and I blended out the product until it was a sheer glow, so my application was very light to begin with.) If I wear it again for a full day, I will update this to include any changes.
- You get 10 g of product, albeit for a hefty price tag.
- The packing. Ahh, the packaging. If you don’t get a defective product like I did (more on this in a bit), it is quite lovely to behold and has a mirror included.
- Three shades available to suit (pretty much) all skin tones.
- MY PRODUCT PAN WAS NOT EVEN GLUED TO THE COMPACT ITSELF! I MEAN, COME ON! If I pay $38 for something, especially from an upscale brand, I expect quality that backs it up.
- The compact, while pretty, is dust-prone and fingerprint-prone (is that a term?).
- Available online only.
A fan brush or dome shaped/ tapered highlight brush both work with this and give subtle or strobed effects respectively.
Do I recommend this?
The product itself is beautiful, but the packaging was such a let down. I guess I had really high hopes about this. I haven’t read any other reviews criticising the packaging so I guess I was the sole honouree of this dud, in which case, I suppose I could say go for it if you want a beautiful I-sit-by-romantic-candlelight-all-day effect on your skin.