What it is:
A volumizing colored mascara that makes your eye color pop.
What it does:
This colorful mascara compliments every eye color. Its mousse-like formula, coats every lash for intense color and all-day wear. Find the perfect shade to make your eyes pop.
Purple shade flatters brown or green eyes. Blue shade intensifies baby blues. Turquoise looks great with hazel eyes. Marsala shade compliments any eye color.
You can mix and match shades by applying one color to top lash and another to the bottom for a unique look.
You pay $10 for this product. It comes in 4 shades and I have Marsala and Purple.
- GORGEOUS shades which are pigmented and show up next to my dark brown eyes.
- Doesn’t clump, and separates lashes well.
- Dries quickly.
- It is volumising yes, but not insanely so. Upwards of two coats achieve best results.
- No fall out. I have worn this to bed and woken up the next day with minimal fallout.
- Good for fun looks.
- Gives some lift.
- Requires an eyelash curler if you want more lift and a wide-eyed look.
- (Maybe a pro, but) I don’t exactly know if this is water-proof; the site does not say so and when I splashed my face with water it didn’t come off, so I suppose it is. Plus, I had to work to wipe it off of my arm under running water, after the swatch above. (It is semi-waterproof, perhaps? )
Do I recommend this product?
If you want a fun makeup look, yes. The shades are the main selling point about this. Performance-wise, I have used better contenders. I’d probably give this one a B+, were I to grade it. Still, I like it and the shades as well as little fall out make me consider buying it again.