Before we begin, please take a moment to follow me here on Instagram to get a moving swatch of this product, and loads more!
I think Glossier is swiftly on its way to becoming one of my favorite brands.
The latest offering by them that I have tried is the cream-based Haloscope Dew Effect Highlighter in Quartz.
Skincare + makeup = Haloscope, the galaxy’s first dew effect highlighter. It’s a dual-delivery formula: the outer halo is infused with genuine crystal extracts for all-day enlightenment, with a solid oil core of vitamin-rich moisturizers for a hydrated, dewy finish. Expect an otherworldly sheen that’s never dry, never glittery. Comes in…
Quartz for a universally flattering, pearlescent highlight.
Topaz for a healthy, sun-kissed glow.
Size: .19 oz / 5.5 g
5.5 g for $22 is a bargain, if you ask me!
- Quartz is such a gorgeous pale, pale, pale gold with literally zero hints of glitter/ shimmer/stickiness. I apply it straight from the tube, and the first time I applied it I wanted to go crazy and cover my face in this, because it gave my skin the most radiant, healthy ~glow~.
- Quartz is likely to suit light to medium skin tones more while Topaz is better for more tan or deeper ones.
- Easy to apply straight from the stick and blend out smoothly with fingers or a flat foundation brush.
- Lasted about 6 hours on me before showing slight signs of dulling down. I did apply a powder highlight on top, btw, to intensify the glow.
- 5.5 g for $22 is great IMO.
Honestly, I can’t think of anything bad about this product.
I apply it straight from the twist-up tube and blend it into and all around my cheekbones for the most beautiful lit-from-within glowwww.
Do I recommend this?
P.S. Don’t forget to follow me here on Instagram!