Before we begin, check out my Instagram here, and please give me a follow! ❤
I have been wanting to try Becca’s Shimmering Skin Perfector in the shade Moonstone years before the cosmetics retailer broke the internet with their Champagne Pop collection, even before they had poured and pressed versions of the Shimmering Skin Perfector.
What it is:
A lustrous liquid highlighter that perfects the skin with light-reflecting pearls for a dewy, natural-looking finish.
What it does:
Achieve effortless dewy radiance. This liquid highlighter features a sophisticated prismatic effect that adjusts in any light to impart a soft focus, healthy-looking glow. It’s infused with ultrafine, light-reflecting pearls that melt into your skin for a dewy, radiant finish.
Beyond highlighting, this is the perfect mixer to your favorite primer, foundation, or moisturizer for added luminescence. Easily customizable, this highlighter lets you create variety of effects, customize your own glow, and highlight your best features.
What else you need to know:
Get the exclusive shade, Champagne Pop, created by Jaclyn Hill.
There are six full size shades where you get 50 ml of product for $41, and the travel size version comes in two shades for $19 (19 ml).
- I really don’t think I need to go into detail about how amazing this product is; there is a sh!tton of hype surrounding it, and it is all true. Moonstone is described as pale gold shade, and it looks (and feels) like someone liquefied pearls and gold together and poured it into a bottle. For something called shimmering Skin Perfector, there isn’t a hint of shimmer here. It is pure GLOW.
- This goes on smoothly and beautifully, and lasts for around 8 hours on me.
- You can keep this subtle by using a small amount and blending it out, or mix it into foundation and then dab above foundation for a powerful strobe-y glow.
- It is perfect for keeping powder highlights in place.
- I think 50 ml is a huge amount of product for the price, considering one pump is more than enough for one’s highlighting needs.
- The packaging is so high-end. It is one of the nicest looking beauty products I own.
- Honestly, I can’t think of anything except that the price may be too steep for some people.
I apply this to my cheekbones with fingers or a flat foundation brush, and sometimes I mix it into my foundation for a gorgeous glow.
Do I recommend this?
The price is high, yes, but I feel that given the quantity and how little you need to achieve a lovely radiant highlight, it is an amazing product to have in your makeup collection.
Sephora for $41.