Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray has been formulated by Urban Decay in collaboration with Skindinävia to set makeup in place for up to 16 hours.
What it is:
A weightless setting spray that keeps makeup looking just-applied for up to 16 hours.
What it does:
Is makeup meltdown ruining your midnight mojo? Mist on this weightless spray to give your makeup serious staying power. Developed in an exclusive partnership with SKINDINÄVIA, this groundbreaking, clinically tested formula is suitable for all skin types and features patented Temperature Control Technology. It actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep foundation, eyeshadow, blush, and concealer in place—even in hot and humid or cold and windy conditions. The result? Smoother-looking skin and vibrant makeup that lasts all day (or night) without melting, cracking, fading, or settling into fine lines.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Unlike similar products on the market that feel sticky or tight on your skin, the sprayer delivers a microfine mist that goes on so light, you’ll hardly feel it—and once you’ve applied it, you won’t even know it’s there.
In a 7-day clinical study of All Nighter:
– 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours
– Over 80% said their makeup not only looked better, it stayed on better (even in the T-zone) without settling into fine lines
– Whether they had combination, oily, or dry skin, 88% or more said All Nighter was the best product to help their makeup last
- This works. Honestly, I haven’t worn my makeup for 16 hours to test the claim, but I have worn it for around 7-8 hours, during which, I kid you not, my makeup looked like it had just been applied. So as a setting spray called All Nighter, the product lives up to its name, I think.
- This keeps oil build-up at bay very well. Honestly, I haven’t needed a touch up any time I’ve worn this. Not even for my lip color.
- It doesn’t feel heavy or greasy on the skin, and dries down about a minute after applied.
- Doesn’t irritate my normally sensitive skin.
- Doesn’t dry out the skin; in fact, the Temperature Control Technology works really well, I think; my face feels hydrated with this on.
- My makeup does not cake when I have this on; not even after multiple hours have passed.
- You get a lot of product for the price.
- Pretty packaging, very sleek and high-end. (Duh. It’s UD we’re talking about.)
- Pricey at $30, but like I said, you get 118 ml for that. I’d do some math if I wasn’t such a sloth, but I think it’s a fairly decent amount for a quality product.
The packaging says to apply your makeup and then shake the bottle well, keep it 8 to 10 inches from your face and mist in an “X” and “T” formation. I do all of that, except I have trouble forming a proper X and T over my small face without using up excess product. Sigh. I’ll learn, one of these days.
Do I recommend this product?
If you want a really great setting spray, perhaps because you work long hours or like to stay out late at night (or something of the sort), this is definitely worth trying out if you don’t mind the price tag. There is a 30 ml version, too.
It makes my makeup look freshly applied and for as long as I’m wearing it, so I definitely love it.
In Other News
OMG OMG OMG YOU GUYS, LEMONADE IS OUT!!! I can’t stop listening to Hold Up. There are only 2 songs I dislike on this album.
I have yet to watch the accompanying HBO movie, though.
Hold up, they don’t love you like I love you, slow down, they don’t love you like I love you