DMGM Photo Fix Lip Color (Can I just say, I HATE long product names!) in the shade 332 Bahama Spice is a mauve-brown matte liquid lip color.
The Photo Fix range by DMGM has been around since long before matte lips became a thing.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
Get set for instant glamour with just a one step sweep of light weight, non – transfer liquid lip- color.
Provides exceptional coverage with a moisturizing rich matte finish. Longwearing & comfortable on the lips. Won’t feather or smudge.
FOR BEST RESULTS
For a perfect finish, outline your lips with DMGM Photo Fix Lipliner selecting a shade similar to the lipstick shade chosen and fill in gently with Photo Fix Lip Color.
– Allow at least 4-5 minutes drying time after application for stability.
– For a more gorgeous effect use Diana Extreme shine lip gloss over lipstick.
There are 18 shades in this range, btw, and you get 4 ml for the price you pay.
- This shade, Bahama Spice, kind of reminds me of KVD Lolita (I don’t own that, btw … yet). It has a very 90s, Kylie Jenner-ish look, and I can see it suiting all skin tones.
- Very creamy, easy to apply, and feels comfortable on the lips.
- Doesn’t dry out the lips.
- Wears for around 6 hours without chapping up, and survives messy meals.
- Looks great mixed with other shades, especially light pink liquid lip colors (as I will show you in a bit).
- DMGM is kind of a high-end drugstore brand, and the packaging reflects that. Very sleek and sturdy.
- Not very expensive compared with a lot of other liquid lip colors on the market.
- You have to apply two coats to get opaque color.
- Not easily available everywhere.
I use the edge of the very comfortable doe foot applicator to line my lips and fill them in with the product. Often, I wear this over light pink shades such as L.A. Girl Dreamy, to get my own version of KVD Lolita-esque tones.
Do I recommend this?
Yes, if you’re looking for a comfortable lip color which lasts quite a while and doesn’t feel dry on the lips.
DMGM counters worldwide, and just4girls.pk in Pakistan.