OFRA Long Lasting Lipsticks are available in over 20 shades. I lost count after #20 TBH, and some are limited edition so not exactly sure. I have these babies in the shades Mocha and Pasadena, and Imma give y’all an honest review right here, right now.
OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick is a one step full lip color that does not feather. These vibrant colors will give you a vivacious new look.They are creamy and soft in texture, moisturizing the lips and creating a long lasting lipstick effect. No need to use lipliner, this liquid lipstick gives a beautiful edge to your lip look!
Our formula is a matte color formula but if you want to add some shine to your liquid lipstick try our revolutionary Lipgloss Stick. All shades contain antioxidants and Vitamin E while the formula provides a lightweight layer of lasting color to make you look stunning all day. Color will last in a perfect condition up to five hours without eating or drinking. For best results do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after applying.
Please note that this is not a lip stain and does not dry completely but remains on your lips for hours!
Have dry lips and want to create a good lip base for your liquid lippie? Try our Lip Exfoliator as a weekly treat to get rid of dry skin on your lips.
Yes, I realise the two look quite similar in the tube, but they are so not similar on the lips.
Mocha is a deep brown with rosy undertones which may be an MLBB shade for skin tones that are NC35 or darker. (“May” is the keyword) It looks a bit too dark on me, very 90s and autumny, great shade for cold weather in general. If you are anything like MannyMua, it may look fabulous on you. I bought it only because he wore it, honestly. It looked pinker on him that it did on me IMO. Generally its a warm, rose-brown, natural shade, very Kylie Jenner.
Pasadena is GORG. It is honestly the perfect MLBB shade for me. (I’m an NC25-30, for reference) It is around 2 shades lighter than Mocha. Again, a neutral, nude shade, great for wear in the daytime or to work or for a smokey eye look or for a minimal makeup look.
- You get a whopping 8 ml of product for the price.
- Amazing shade range.
- Cute vanilla scent, not overpowering.
- Goes on creamy, not drying at all.
- OFRA mentions it isn’t a lip stain so shouldn’t be treated as such.
- Decent staying power. Lasted 5-6 hours on me before I had a meal.
- These. Do NOT. Fully dry. Which is why after my meal, I didn’t like the look of the shade at all and had to reapply. Also while I had it on, I kept getting this weird feeling that it isn’t dry, the product is just “sitting”on my lips, and I had to be careful not to touch my lips with anything, lest it smudge. HOWEVER, to see if I was being paranoid, I kissed my hand after applying this (husband wasn’t around), and it didn’t come off on that. A teensy bit did come off on my mug as I drank tea, though. I mean, I know OFRA says it doesn’t fully dry, but it does smudge on stuff. Ok, end of speech. Basically I don’t heart the formula.
- Price. Too much for the quality, IMO.
- Available online only.
I line my lips with the applicator, which is soft, and fill ’em in with the product.
Do I recommend these?
I don’t think the hype about these is justified.
Listen, I love Pasadena. It is such a good MLBB shade for me. Too bad it comes in this formula. Personally I think the price and quality are not in balance, and I prefer other formulas (such as NYX’s Soft Matte Lip Creams, Colourpop, and LA Girl to name a few) over these.
That said, I will probably get Pasadena in the future if I fail to find a shade like it in a more decent formula. If I were to buy another shade, I’d probably try Laguna Beach.
Online at OFRA for $19.90.
P.S. Not promoting MannyMua or anything, just linked his video for reference, because it influenced my purchase.
~ ❤ ~