Says L.A. Girl:
Blurring the lines between lipstick and lip gloss, Matte Pigment Gloss has already become a favorite of makeup artists, blogger and fans. These 16 bold shades provide rich, intense color in a flat finish for all day wear. The long wearing formula goes on as a high pigmented liquid and dries to a flat matte finish. Leaving lips colored in gorgeous velvety perfection that last and lasts.
Lover of matte liquid lip colors that I am, I have this product in the shades Dreamy and Bazaar. (5g each and for $5 each)
Dreamy is a nude-pink shade. There’s hints of pink visible in this otherwise peachy, nude looking shade. Honestly, on my pigmented lips, this shade barely avoids looking neon. I use it to adjust blue toned lipsticks I own, because Lord, it makes lip color stick. If you are anything beyond an NC25, please tread carefully with this shade, would be my advice. It is a shade or two lighter on my lips than Sleek Matte Me in Birthday Suit, reviewed here.
Bazaar looks like this bizarro red in most swatches, but it is basically a deep, vibrant, matte rose color. Its like this deep mix of red and pink. I quite like it, and if bright mattes are your thing, go for this shade.
- Insanely pigmented. Very opaque.
- This. Lasts. Honestly, I have tried liquid matte lip colors from so many brands such as Colourpop, OFRA, NYX, Rimmel, Diana Of London, and DMGM, to name a few. Out of all of them, I’ve found that this product has the best lasting power. Once it is on your lips, it takes multiple sheets of tissue paper, loads of Vaseline, and some prayers to get it off. I wore Bazaar to a wedding the other day, and it survived greasy desi mains and desserts like a champ.
- They aren’t drying, or hydrating.
- The color range is impressive. 16 shades of nudes, pinks, reds, and plums to choose from.
- The price for the quantity and quality is great.
- I hate the applicator. On Bazaar it is bendy so application is somewhat easier but on Dreamy it is hard and a pain to use.
- I also don’t like how, when you unscrew the cap to take out the applicator, so much of it sticks to the mouth of the bottle.
I use the product’s own applicator to line and fill my lips in with it.
Do I recommend this product?
Great color range and quality, so yes.
Here. I got mine from a lovely page called INDÉLATH, on Facebook. This page provides a variety of international brands to customers in Pakistan and the UAE and I love how swift their delivery is. So if you live in either of these two countries, do check them out.
P.S. This post contains my honest opinion. Not being paid to say anything about whatever is mentioned.