Got around to doing this quite late, as I’ve been busy lately, buy yay, I got nominated for my first Liebster Award! A huge thanks to Sandeep Kaur and Written In The Cosmets for the nomination! Check out their wonderful blogs please, and give them a follow if you don’t already. 🙂
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the LIEBSTER AWARD sticker in your post too.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on 1 of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
Sandeep Kaur’s Questions
- What does blogging mean to you? An outlet for my makeup obsession and my need to let the world know if I fall in love with a product
- One skill you’ll love to acquire and why. Are we being realistic here? If so, I’d love to obtain a commercial pilot’s license
- A thing that has happened in your life which was like a dream come true for you… I’ll be honest, I’m a very realistic (read: pessimistic) person who is secretly a romantic at heart. So there is nothing I can openly admit to. Getting any new product I’ve been craving lately, however, is always a dream come true for me.
- One weird thing you believed in as a child. I believed gravity was nonsense and not an actual theory. Seriously.
- What is your dream career? Commercial pilot or pro-makeup artist or beauty editor, or a Zoologist or Jane Goodall … (I have many dreams)
- Favorite season? I like them all except spring. I have a thing against spring. But I don’t like the cold very much and I complain when it’s too hot also …
- Lip gloss or Lipstick? Lipstick forevs, yo.
- If you were going to live on a stranded island, what is the one beauty product you would take with you? A BB Cream with sunscreen like Beautiful Skin by No.7 or NYX BB Cream.
- What is your favorite thing about yourself? My honesty. I can’t live otherwise. No point in lying and then feeling bad about it later.
- Who in your life do you look up to the most? My mother and my aunt
Written In The Cosmets’ Questions
- What are you dressing up as for Halloween? Halloween isn’t celebrated in my country but I would love to dress up as Shego from Kim Possible
- Who is your favourite musical artist? Lana del Rey
- What is your favourite makeup brand? Very hard question 😦 I really like NYX and MAC, I suppose, and No.7, and Rimmel, and Revlon …
- What is your latest Dud product? A Stageline concealer I bought which is like *shimmer overload*
- What is your favourite fall trend? Warm cozy coats and deep lip colors
- Which holiday in the year is your favourite? Halloween 😀 Even though my country doesn’t celebrate it, yes, but Halloween movies and episodes are the best
- Is there a quote you find inspiring? “Nothing is infinite, not even loss” – Finn Butler
- What is your go to lip product? NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes
- Which makeup brand do you own most of? NYX and MAC
- If you could travel anywhere at this very moment, where would it be? Tahiti
I was given some very interesting questions, so I’d like to take 5 from both sides to make up my 10 questions:
- What does blogging mean to you?
- One skill you’ll love to acquire and why.
- A thing that has happened in your life which was like a dream come true for you…
- One weird thing you believed in as a child.
- What is your dream career?
- Which holiday in the year is your favourite?
- Is there a quote you find inspiring?
- What is your go to lip product?
- Which makeup brand do you own most of?
- If you could travel anywhere at this very moment, where would it be?
I nominate anyone and everyone who reads this and wishes to be a Liebster Award nominee!