A huge thanks to The Life Of An Anxious Teen for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Please go check out this wonderful blog, if you haven’t already!
- Thank the person/people who nominated you
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
My answers to The Life Of An Anxious Teen’s questions:
1) If you were to change into a mythical creature what would it be? (Eg mermaid, vampire, werewolf …)
Great question, actually. I would love to be a Siren. There’s something hauntingly beautiful about them. Or I’d love to be a Valkyrie. So many answers to this one!
2) What is your favourite month of the year?
I am loving these questions! They’re very .. me. For some reason the beginning of the year usually sucks for me. I suppose my favorite would have to be December. Or November. Or October! October, I think. I like the chill in the air and Halloween.
3) Best and worse pizza topping?
Best: extra cheese and spicy seasonings or spicy sauce. Worst: Pineapple, I suppose.
4) Hardest thing you have ever done?
So many answers to this. Gone through four years of university. Made multiple decisions that affected my life. Very broad question.
5) Do you have any hidden talents?
Recently I began taking cooking classes and discovered I can actually make good food that people enjoy eating. So there is that. I can draw/sketch pretty well. And I have a great sense of direction, if that’s a hidden talent, lol.
6) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully settled down with a family, God willing.
7) Favourite and least favourite school subject?
Favorite: English and least favorite: math or science. Oh wait, P.E./gym! I was not athletic.
8) What music do you listen to?
Rap, RnB, Hip Hop, mostly. I also love Lana Del Rey. I’ll listen to anything if I like the beat, or the lyrics. I also love songs from the 90s and 80s.
9) Invent a new word and it’s meaning
It’s not a word, it’s a phrase. When something goes right and I’m telling someone about it later on, I’ll say, “so that was a yay thing“. Vise versa, when it goes wrong, it was a “blah thing” or a “meh thing“. My SO recently coined the term “contortionize” which is basically to contort.
10) What is your dream holiday destination?
TAHITI. The entire French Polynesia. And then Turkey.
11) Favourite drink
Cuz it goes with everything, Coca Cola. And tea. ❤
- What is your ideal job?
- If you could change any one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What is your best asset, in your opinion or in someone else’s? (can be physical/mental/spiritual/personality trait)
- Are you a night owl or an early riser?
- What is one of the things you regret doing?
- On a Friday night, you usually find yourself ___ ?
- Best thing about school and worst thing about school for you?
- Your favorite meme
- 90s music: Yay or nah?
- What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
- What would your ideal home/house be like?
I nominate these lovely bloggers:
- Rustic beauty
- Tricia Rosete
- Aliah’s Makeup Press
- Diana Lupica
- Online Beauty Finds